Serving Size – 1 kind and gentle serial killer
Fresh ground Coffee
Dexter uses a French Press Coffee maker. You can find them at most stores that sell coffee pots.
Blood orange juice
2 blood oranges
– Cut the oranges in half
– use hand juicer to juice the oranges into a glass
– Remove any seeds – pulp A-OK
Ham Steak (pork)
I am going with Ham Steak even though I think its pork.. but who has a pork chop for breakfast?
– Add butter to hot pan
– When melted, add ham steak. Sear on both sides (about 1.5 – 2 minutes per side)
Sunny Side up Egg with Hot Sauce
1 TBS butter
1 extra-large egg (or two depending on your plans for the evening.. )
salt, pepper and splash of hot sauce to your liking
– Put butter in pan
– Heat pan over med heat until butter is melted and foam subsides
– Crack egg into pan, cover and let cook until all egg whites are cooked, but yolk is still liquid
– remove from pan and enjoy with your hot sauce (salt and pepper to your liking)
I don’t see any bread and that is a shame, as what are you going to use to soak up all that wonderful yolk?
Well – that is my take on Dexter’s breakfast. I am watching this season, but boy ohh boy do I miss John Lithgow (Trinity), and Doaks for that matter.
Enjoy the breakfast and have a “killer day”…. ha ha ha ha
Except where noted, CulinaryEase and the content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License