Turn over your keys and get out that blow up mattress, cause you ain’t going no-where after taking part in this libation.
In advance, place martini glasses in freezer or fridge for a minimum of 1/2 hour.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar on plate or wide bowl
- Put handful of crushed ice in a cocktail shaker, pour in the vodka and maple syrup and shake
- Take a martini glass out of the fridge, and coat the rim with the sugar cinnamon mixture
- Pour and strain vodka and maple syrup mixture into cold martini glass, about 1/4 in shy of rim
- Pour in a splash (1/2 oz) of sparkling cider
Recipe courtesy of Jackie-Ohh my gosh I can’t believe we finished that whole bottle!